How long does the mediation process take?
May 14, 2019
The length of the mediation will affect the cost. Being prepared for the mediation by having all of the issues organized up front and relevant disclosure completed will be expeditious and therefore cost effective.
The length of the mediation will depend on the following factors:
- the time spent on your behalf;
- the complexity of the issues;
- your potential emotional and monetary exposure;
- the degree of resistance encountered;
- the extent to which any work needs to be performed on an emergency basis; and
- the result accomplished.